About Sequoia Waste Solutions:
Founded in September 2011, Sequoia Waste Solutions unscrambles the confusing world of waste and recycling for our clients. We manage any business' waste and recycling operations while leveraging our data and technology to better assist with customer service issues, negotiate contracts, and report the results to our clients across the country.
From our office in Pittsburgh, we work as a very close-knit group. Client Communications operates alongside our Operations team and stays up to speed with our CRM, Sequoia Central, directly integrated into our customer iOS app, and augmented by great communication services such as Slack, Mailchimp, and Chartio.
- Proactively engage clients to learn their upcoming changes, needs and wants.
- Work with the Sequoia team and our vendor network to deliver timely solutions to issues as they arise.
- Working in conjunction with our tech development team, continually improve our ability to stay in contact with an increasing number of clients using industry best practices and processes.
- Be a champion for our customer's interests, and help motivate those around you to always find a better way.
- Propose key performance indicators to hold ourselves to when responding to client requests, and work with others in the company to monitor those data points on our dashboard.
- Manage client expectations and vendor performance in escalated situations.
You need to meet these criteria:
- Meaningful experience in a customer service related role in a team based environment.
- Experience managing a group of individuals.
- An inquisitive approach to problem solving, as no two issues in this industry are exactly alike. Your goal is to track down accurate facts and deliver the best solution in a timely manner.
- Exemplary written communication skills.
- Willingness to continuously learn.
- Ability to execute beyond your comfort level as needed.
The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- Have a data-driven mindset, and leverage the wealth of reporting technologies available to you.
- Experience managing email campaigns with Mailchimp or a similar service.
- Solid foundation of standard formula functions in Excel.
- Previous experience in the waste services industry.
Sequoia Waste Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.